Friday, February 22, 2013

Unforgetable Week














I got unforgetable week in Toronto and NYC ^^
 I had so much fun in this trip with my bestfriend. This trip happen because of her idea so thanks to Yui. I met lots of new people in Toronto and they all so so kind to us. Actually Toronto not so cold than I thought which is so good, the transportation was pretty convenience and the most important thing is all the people was really kind :)
 Last destination was NYC which is really powerful city for me ! lots of shopping and walking ...
The weather was really nice and the city was really energetic. If you stay in NYC you can't stay without shopping haha lots of good shop there but one thing that I can say is all stuff pretty expensive in NYC !! But even you not buy anything there it Ok cause It's more than enough to see the ennergy of the city. I just already miss NYC ♡
and allready thinking to go back :D
how's your week ?

xoxo, Yudira

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be happy to see your comment ♡