Monday, August 5, 2013

Welcome August

 
 Tank shirt: vintage, Skinny jeans: UniQlo, Bag: ZARA, Flat shoes: Forever21
 
 
 Hi everyone! long time no see. Pretty busy this past few weeks which is makes me little bit stressfull. However, I've done my exam and everything so I can do my things, hangout with bestfriends and just have a relax day which is I need it the most right now. Today's just kind of relax day with my mom and I can say it's a HOT day! But whatever I can still enjoy my day. The outfit that i'm wearing it's pretty simple but I love my flower print tank shirt. I got it at one of my favorite thrift shop in Kyoto a few months ago. I love all the bright color on it cause it's summer so it's make perfect. Hope you all have a fun summer vacation and stay tune for my next post soon :)


xoxo
Yudira
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be happy to see your comment ♡