Saturday, March 3, 2018

March Goals



・Use phone less and change it to read a book or something else.
・Do more wedding preparation.
・Think more about what I really want to do with this life.
・Explore fashion more and learn about styling.
・In February I did to much thinking about everything alone,
    so I want to change it. If I start think about something, 
    I will try to share it with someone else that I trust. 
    That way I had others opinion, and not make me overthink.
・Make disagreement easy to talk and not make it anger.
・Stay calm about everything, breath first and then think about it.
・Saving as you can.
・Treat yourself once a while.
・Write/note everything.
    It makes lots different than just think about it.
・Be kind to everyone.
・Still learning but forget about everything that make you unhappy.

 This is looks like my yearly goals but I set this goals every month,
because it's important to remembering it every month. This month also my birthday month so I want to complish my goals as much as I can and be better at it. Lots of blog post coming up soon.
Let me know what's your goals/plan for this month?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be happy to see your comment ♡