Friday, March 29, 2013

Bamby






                  
Coat: no brand, Denim dress: Vintage, Bag: olive de olive, shoes: no brand

Hi everyone, I want to introduce my lovely pet "Bamby" he is 5 years old and I think that you have to know his really cute :) His charm point is his tounge haha ....
I took this pic yesterday, I just have fun in Friday night with my friends. such a fun night !
I was wearing Denim dress which is vintage, as you know I love something vintage. I got this dress at Thrift shop in my town with really really good price. So lucky!
I can't believe it almost SPRING and that's mean my spring breaks it's gonna be over :(
but I pretty exited to back to school and meet all my friends
Time gone really fast...

xoxo
Yudira

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be happy to see your comment ♡