Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Fam Time







T-shirt: No Brand, Short: H&M, Jacket: Vintage, Bag: INOBUN, Boots: ABC Mart

Today, I'm gonna introduce my lovely family but actually my dad it's not here cause he's work in BALI now. So I'm gonna introduce my lovely mother and sister. I love my family so much cause they can be Bestfriends sometimes, I can talk anything to them. This just one of our quality time in holiday. Take a walk everywhere, shopping or just window shopping, having a lunch or dinner, having a tea time and actually we're talk a lot. Omg I forget sometimes we're fight too !
recently, the weather was really warm and sunny. I love it so much. finally spring style gonna work, so I'm so exited to mix and match colorful thing for spring and summer.
Can't wait :)

xoxo
Yudira

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be happy to see your comment ♡