Friday, June 19, 2015

colorful's day

Hat: H&M, Top: Thrift shop KINJI, Skirt: Forever21, shoes: NIKE, Bag: no brand


Over three month of fighting with my future, finally I have some free time to do what I love ! Fashion is all time favorite for me cause you can express yourself and your feeling that day without say anything. I used to wearing earth colors like beige, white, black and gray which I still love. But then after time goes by I start love something color full, unique and something that maybe not everyone favorites. I love cover up something tight with something loose which I show you in this pic. I'm wearing tight skirt with floral pattern T-shirt that I got in one of my favorite thrift shop in Japan which is located in Kyoto and I know they have some stores in Osaka too. To cover up my tight skirt I'm wearing oversize button up denim shirt. If you love something but a little bit scary to try something, don't be afraid to try something new. And believe in yourself.


Yudira


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be happy to see your comment ♡