Monday, May 28, 2018

Daily Me


Nice Day! Hi guys, it's been a while since my last post.
I just keep up with work and wedding stuff...
Here I come, I guess I will post when I can for now.
I'll try to find way to make my blog post schedule...

How you guys doing ? I'm doing good.
This is my outfit when I went to picnic with my family.
I choose the floral dress since we ate in cherry blossom park,
so I thought it match the mood. 
Since it''s still chilly in the morning & night, 
pair it with Levis jacket.
To match the vibe I brought my wooden bag that I love it so much.
Last but not least for my shoes pair it with some espadrille flat.
I love all the style combination in this outfit, it's dressy yet casual and also it' super effortless which I love.


Yudira

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be happy to see your comment ♡