Tuesday, May 29, 2018

How To Wear Wide Legs Overall


                       
Outfit Details:
Overall: Lowrys Farm
Shirt: Thrifted
Bag: Lattice
Shoes: AEON Mall

Back when I was teen until early 20's, I never like overall (especially the wide legs one). I don't know why... but I don't really like the shape of it when I wear it. but now I really think differently and I love the wide legs style overall. It's just so comfy and you literally don't need so much time to think how to style it. So this is how I am style it.

1. Bring the form fitting top to go inside the overall
Since it is wide leg ver so to make it put together you need to bring something that fit your body.

2. Short Jacket
If you want to style it with some jacket like I did. you need something shorter to flatter your style. find jacket that go around your waist, cause it's really flattering when you pear it with dress as well.

3. Don't pair it with chunky shoes.
For wide leg overall it's more flatter to pair it with something that make you toe look not so big I guess. You can also pair it with sneakers to make it more casual but choose something that slim fitted sneakers.

4. Pick overall that a little bit shorter than your ankles.
That way, the wide legs not look too much. and also I love to make a little bit of skin show through.









Have a nice day !










Yudira

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be happy to see your comment ♡