Saturday, November 5, 2016

Fall Must Have

Cardigan,Silk Shirt & Shorts: Vintage(Thrifted), Bag: Allure, 
Boots: Daimaru, Necklace: Tiffany & Co. and Choker: H&M


 Hi guys! the season is change into fall now in Japan. 
So I thought this is the right time to share some of my "Fall Essential". 
 The first one is of course a cozy cardigan that always keeps you warm. mine is thrifted at flea market near Himeji Castle, really good fine & also I got it so inexpensive. 
The second one is a boots/ankle boots, mine is from Daimaru department store and the brand is from ESPERANZA Ginza Japan. This is one of my favorite boots because the leather is so soft, so I don't have to worry when I need to walk a lot because comfortable shoes is must if you live in Japan.
Third one is my trusty burgundy bag is just perfect color in the fall and winter seasons. Even though I wear it all year around :) I bought it in Thailand last February. don't plan it at all just happen to met this bag, in love and brought home to Japan.
forth one is tights (any kind of ), no any specific reasons only just because it's cold so I need it for keep me nice and warm. That's it.
The last one but not the least is a nice deep red lipstick is my staple. Just love the deep red.
What yours fall essential :)

Photograph by Ani
xoxo
Yudira






2 comments:

  1. Since im living in tropical country, i dont have fall favorites but by looking at the magazine i quite like anything in olive color and also a nice shawl in earthy color for fall weather.

    ReplyDelete

I would be happy to see your comment ♡