Monday, October 9, 2017

Fall Transitional Pieces


In this fall, what I'm loving to do with my outfit ? I'll try to make my summer outfit more wearable in fall weather. 
If you ask my sister she's now that I wear this "Levis Jeans" a lot this fall. As you may know I bought it in New York and then back home wear it for almost everyday. That's how much I love it. The waist is high which my favorite. The wash is super light blue, which is new for my wardrobe but found out easy to mix & match. I definitely will wear it in winter too, to make winter outfit more bright.
Next is my trusty "Navy Corduroy Jacket" which I bought it on sale for really cheep. I can proudly say that I am glad I found it. Because I wear it a lot and mix it with summer blouse or t-shirt, still look put together & dreamy for fall outfit. Also it's pretty warm when we have cold fall weather. I can tell that I can wear this jacket and layer it with winter coat to make it winter appropriate.
The last "Fall Transitional Pieces" is the "Slip On Sandals" that I got it in Target. So affordable for a shoes/sandals. I know this type of shoes is really out there right now, there so many of them in the market. The price also in lots of arrangement. But I can say that this shoes make all kind of outfit look put together & classic. That's why I love to wear it so much right now. Slip on shoes cover almost all the fingers part of the feet that makes fall appropriate shoes. I guess you need one in your wardrobe for this fall too :)

In this picture, I mix all my "Fall Transitional Pieces" with "Red Blouse" from Korean Market. The color of red similar with "Autumn Leaves" so I think it's perfect for transitional pieces. But you can mix it with whatever summer top that you have in your wardrobe. It is short sleeve because if you have fall weather in your country you may know, that in fall sometimes we have cold kind of day and some times we have hot day in afternoon but a little bit of chilly in morning & night. So to make it works put short sleeves top but don' forget to leave home with a jacket. That's how I put together fall outfit. especially in transitional seasons.

Outfit Details:
Top: Korean Market
(Something similar from ASOS)
Jacket: Forever 21
Jeans: Levis
Slip on: Target
(Something similar from ASOS & Forever 21)
Bag: Forever21
Sunglass: Ray Ban
Earrings: Retro Girl
(Something similar from Forever 21)
Watch: Casio












Let me know what your favorite 
transitional pieces in your wardrobe :)

Yudira

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be happy to see your comment ♡