Saturday, November 28, 2015

Fluffy Coat









Coat:Thrift shop, Knit: Sense Of Place by Urban Research, Bag: Dior, Jeans: Uniqlo, Shoes: Daimaru


 You know what! this "fluffy coat"  is so soft and warm and make me want to wear it like everyday. I think I can survive this winter with this coat. basiclly I just want fur coat for so bad but I can not really find it everywhere in Japan, I decided to step out to my favorite thrift shop and I found this fur coat that I'm wearing for so so cheap. So after I bought it for 2 or 3 weeks I found that ZARA sale fur coat too but I found that they sale it super expensive, so I really happy with my purchase. 
2 days ago the weather is super cold and that day is the perfect day to wear this fur coat and I can wait to wear it more. If you have outfit idea to style with this coat please let me know.

XOXO
Yudira

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be happy to see your comment ♡