Thursday, November 26, 2015

Pre Winter Outfits









 Recently, all the leaves start changing color into yellow, red and orange.Everyone running around to temple,shrine or go a little bit of hiking to see all of this beautiful leaves. Also me, I went to some of really nice temple in Kyoto call "Oharano Shrine"with bicycle and it takes more than 1 hour but it is really worth it. 
 this is one of my go to fall outfit or pre winter outfit. the dress is really light weight but the coat is pretty thick and warm so I don' have to worry if the weather going more chill in the evening. also right now I really love put this shoes together with almost every outfit.
since now the weather is more cold maybe you can add it tight to make it more warm and cozy.
whenever you want to travel to Japan or Kyoto the best month are April for Sakura or November for Autumn leaves and also the weather are really nice in that season. 



Coat: GU, Dress: H&M, Bag: Vintage, Shoes: AEON

XOXO
Yudira

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be happy to see your comment ♡