Friday, August 4, 2017

Family Trip Outfit // 2Nights 3Days Trip


We went to short family trip after a long time, 
I think last time we went to a trip when me & my sister still little....
Now we're more grown up so we can plan and 
decided together about everything.
This trip was pretty spontaneous, 
we're decided to go to Aichi & Mie area and enjoy the nature.
As we all love "Nature".

This time I thought why not to post my family trip outfit
 for "Summer Edition".
I only have 3 outfit here, 
but I love watch travel outfit in YouTube or Blog,
So I hope you all enjoy it too, as much as I enjoy make this post.


DAY 1

I know you might can not Imagine for this Day 1 outfit....
Since we didn't take "a nice outfit picture" for Day 1 ,
I put this pic to you to imagine a little bit and 
I also will explain it to you.

Basically this trip start in evening, so we went to station after work,
we're just pretty tired and since after we're arrived 
we will straight to the hotel and 
enjoy the rest of the evening at hotel.
I just thought I want something that chill, airy & comfortable.
So I decided to wear a colorful T-shirt & 
black shorts (same as Day 2 shorts) with sandals.
That's really it (Sometimes I need simple outfit ).

Outfit Detail:
T-shirt: Thrifted long time ago.
Shorts: Thrifted long time ago.
Sandals: Asbee (Same as Day 3)
Bag: AL (Same as Day 2)
Earnings: Random Indian Store in Kyoto.
Necklace: Lattice


DAY 2

The next day we went to our next destination, 
which near near the beautiful beach.
So I want something beach vibe but still comfortable 
doing beach things or explore the area.
This top is my recent favorite :)

Outfit Detail:
Top: Small Change in Kyoto.
Bottom: Thrifted long time ago.
Sandals: ROXY Bali
Bag: AL 
Earnings: H&M
Sunglass: No brand.


DAY 3 (LAST DAY)

For last day I want something stylish yet comfortable.
I choose this maxi dress because they have button in front 
so I can undone so of them,
to make it more casual which I love.
Also I love the boho vibe in this dress.

Outfit Detail:
Dress: Small Change in Kyoto.
Sandals:Asbee
Bag:Lattice
Earnings: H&M
Watch: Casio


Let me know what your go to travel outfit
in comment down bellow :)

XOXO
Yudira



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be happy to see your comment ♡