Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Morning/Night Skincare Routine // Summer Edition

                

The end of the day you just wanna take your make up 
and stay with no make up.
I found out the skincare make me relax at the end of tired day.
This is my "Summer Edition" of my skincare routine that 
recently I enjoy it.
Some of the product is new and some of them is something 
that I use from long time.
I will explain it to you one by one and
 I hope it is informative for you.

Firstable, basically I came home with make up on, 
so I need to cleansing and remove all my make up.
I used ①Albolene as you can see in the picture bellow.
This product I found it recently and if you have dry skin like me
this is perfect for you because it cleanse and 
moisturize your skin at the same time.
After that I usually wipe all my face with tissue or cotton.
you can use whatever you have, basically just wipe all the "dirty"
excess and make your face clean.
And I just go to shower right away to feel more relax and clean.
I don't put the picture for my face cleansing soap, 
but I will put the link bellow.
I used ②Naive in green tea, it feel's so refresh 
with the smell of green tea.
I already use it since I was in high school and 
still continue to use it.

For after shower skincare product detail if you interesting to use it,
I will leave it bellow so don't forget to check that out.
I will try to find all the link.

My face with makeup
My makeup remover / cleansing
After shower, that's why my t-shirt change
All Product Detail for after shower :
 (My morning & night product basically the same )
I used Botanical Force Essence Lotion from ③FANCL
After that I will put it my eye cream with 
intense hydration from ④Burt's Bee
I love their product because 100% natural, so it good for your skin.
Next, I used ⑤Embryolisse moisturizer, this brand from France
and I just recently try it and love so much.
especially with smells that make me so relax and
 also the thickness of the cream that so perfect.
I heard a lot of good review about it.
Usually in the morning after moisturizer I will use sunscreen.
And I'm telling you I never skip the sunscreen whatever your age,
you need to protect your skin from sun!
I'm using ⑥Nivea Sun Protect Water Gel in SPF50.
You can use any kind of sunscreen but the more high the SPF,
the more it will works and protect your skin better.
At night I skip the sunscreen because I'm only going to sleep.
Next on is ⑦Rohto Melano CC Oil medicinal stains 
intensive measures essence. I use it for spot that become dark 
or something like big freckles and I only use it at night.

We're almost done but I can skip my lip care too.
because I have super dry lips I need to do this 
when I'm going to sleep and when I wake up in the morning or
before I use any kind of lipstick.
What I use first had a little tinted and it is lip balm 
from ⑧Burt's Bee in red Dahlia.
Like I said I love their product because 100% natural and
they make my lips soft. In the top of the lip balm,
if I think I need it I will put ⑨Blistex.
 I think it will work for any kind of chap lips.

Last but not least, it's my rose water from 10.Rose Petals.
I promise it will make you relax, and I would say this is like
"Meditation Skincare" for me. 
It takes off the bad vibe and make it into a good vibe.

I made a video about my skincare routine,
since I thought it's difficult to show how I am using all the product.
I am not a pro so please forgive me for my editing.
But hope you enjoy it and informative for you all.

                        

Have nice day
Yudira

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be happy to see your comment ♡