Sunday, September 17, 2017

My New York Haul

  My second trip to New York, this time I stayed for a week and my schedule quit busy there. So I thought I will have no time to shopping around and look for what I want it, but at the end I was still can manage to get what I want it. I just love everything that I got and want it to share with you.
All the product quit random from beauty, skincare, make up, fashion, snacks and more. So I thought to make a video that I show all goods. Actually in this video I forget to mention candles that I bought at "Henri Bendel" store in 5th avenue, so I will put the pictures of it bellow.
Also for the video I am still learning, please forgive me for the editing :)

Candles detail:
✴︎Just want to tell you that both of them smell so good. I already had the vanilla bean from my first trip to New York and since I love it so much I bought it again to stock up my candle for fall/winter.
Vanilla Bean (sweet but in a good way)
Jasmine (smell exactly like jasmine, the floral scent just perfect)

                      

Hope you enjoy it
let me know your favorite product :)
Also let me know if you have recommendation for beauty, skincare,
make up, fashion or lifestyle goods.

Yudira

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be happy to see your comment ♡