Wednesday, September 20, 2017

NYC Pre Fall Outfit // The Ultimate Ralph Lauren Slip Dress



Decided to separate the post for my outfit in New York. This is the part 1 of it. Still can get over the city vibe from New York City even now. I feel like even tho I'm already back to Japan but my heart still there. That's just how much I love NYC.

About my first outfit there, This is one of my favorite. NYC already a little bit chilly when I was there but thank god I brought my trusty leather Jacket that I thrifted long long time ago when I was in high school. ow ya I need to tell you all of the clothing item that I wear are thrifted, so if you want some of the pieces you might need to dig your local thrift shop near you or looking at some of high street shop that you like. I just want to share that you can create your style or inspired from other but still in your budget. These days we have lot's of good thrift shop and if you don't want to wear used clothing, you can find something in H&M, Forever21, Zara (when they have sale only) or other fast fashion brand. 
My the only one tips, when you buy something in fast fashion brand try to find something that looks more expensive than the real price or also you can mix it with a good stuff that you already have in your closet. That way you can just easily put together outfit without looks good but not over budget.

Under my leather jacket I had floral blouse that I also thrifted in Kyoto. I'm in love with the pattern and also the neck detailing that feels like 70's. And I'm mix it with my "Ultimate"Ralph Lauren" slip dress, I got it at a vintage shop in Korea. I just instantly in love when I first saw it. I think this kind of clothing item will stay timeless for me and since it is no sleeve dress, I can mix it with any kind of top that I already have it and just style it all year around. Mix the dress with NIKE sneakers and just good to go for an "Effortless Edge" look.

Outfit Detail:
Leather Jacket: Thrifted in Kyoto
Blouse: Thrifted in Kyoto
Slip Dress: Ralph Lauren (Vintage shop in Korea)
Sunglass: Ray Ban
Earrings: Mexican market
Shoulder Bag: FOREVER21
(I put the link for something similar)
Tote Bag: INOBUN
(I put the link for something similar)
Sneakers: NIKE


Hope you feel inspired :)

Yudira



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be happy to see your comment ♡