Wednesday, September 27, 2017

NYC Pre Fall Outfit // "Top Mode" The Gingham Skirt

This is part two of my NYC pre fall outfit. Just for information this is my last part for NYC outfit. If you want to know what I'm wearing regulary just check out my INSTAGRAM, I do post "photo" & "story" more everyday.

Let's get back to my NYC outfit, the day I wore this outfit the weather was so good and still warm but keep it mind that in the morning & night already start a little bit cooler. If you following my blog post, you know that I love the yellow top that I wore a lot this Summer. The yellow color made all outfit really pop out when you walk the city. I thought mustard yellow still wearable on fall and winter. For this outfit I pair it with the "Top Mode" pieces right now which is the "Gingham" skirt. I love the detailing of the skirt that make it difference with other kind of skirt. Also for fall must have is the ultimate black ankle boots. This is my favorite ankle boots of all time. I already have the boots for more than 3 years, they go with any kind of outfit that I style it. My one top tips is to have one a good black boots, because you always going to thankful that you had one, so you can pair it with an kind of outfit that you want everyday and you good to go. here's bellow for the outfit detail.

Outfit Details:
(Something similar from ASOS)
Skirt: Korean Market
(Something similar from ASOS)
Ankle Boots: ESPERANZA Ginza Japan
(Mine was sold out, something similar from H&M)
Shoulder Bag: FOREVER 21
(Mine was sold out, something similar)
Tote Bag: INOBUN
(Mine was sold out, something similar from ASOS)
Earrings: H&M
(Mine was sold out, something similar)
Sunglass: RAY BAN

Enjoy the rest of the picture with the beautiful "New York City" view that makes me wanna go back so bad. The city view was so "Dreamy".

If you have any post idea that you want to see & read,
please let me know :)

Yudira

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be happy to see your comment ♡